How Pat Flynn Got Started In His Niche Market – Podcast Interview #1
How Pat Flynn Got Started In His Niche Market – Podcast Interview
(Podcast is at the bottom)
I had the pleasure of interviewing Pat Flynn for my first podcast interview, and get the details of the story of how he got started in Niche Marketing. I because aware of Pat when I stumble onto his blog on August 27th, 2009. It was a post about parents think making money online is ridiculous, and I could totally relate to this as my parents are the same way. Because I could relate, I started following Pat and watched him and his blog grow from there on out.
His story starts out with how his market chose him, instead of him choosing his market. A chance happening with luck and fate and how he now makes $20K a month from his online ventures. This story is a reminder that sometimes we don’t get to choose our niches, they choose us. This is a good thing for some of us that this happens, because if it were left to our own choices, we might not be succeeding in the niche of our choosing.
Today, Pat is involved in several different venture that bring in income. From his eBook about the LEED Exam, to iPhone Apps, to smaller niche sites that are now making a passive income to augment his monthly income stream. You can follow Pat’s progress and watch his monthly income reports at his blog SmartPassiveIncome.Com, for a better idea of how he does this.
- Making Money Online is Ridiculous
- Having the drive to succeed in online business
- Top Secret WordPress Plugin
- Being able to be a stay at home parent
- Coffee Shop offices and Quality of Problems
- The current economy and the Great Depression
- iPone apps from www.lolerapps.com
- Joel Comm @ Joel Comm(website), Joel on Twitter: @joelcomm
- Adam Baker @ ManvsDebt.Com(Website) Adam on Twitter: @manvsdebt
- Naomi Dunford @ IttyBiz.Com(website), Naomi on Twitter: @NaomiDunford
- Tyrone Shum @ TyroneShum.Com(website), Tyrone on Twitter: @tyroneshum
- Niche Duel Hub at SmartPassiveIncome.Com
- Flippa for Niche Sites and Keyword Research and targeted Niche Traffic
- My Product on Niche Websites and Niche Marketing
- Being an A-Lister
- David Crandall @ Heroic Destiny(website), David on Twitter @davidcrandall
- Darren Rowse
- Advice to New Bloggers with little to no money, to boost financial worth
- e-How, Info Barrel
As always I 'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment, and thank for your support!
Be sure to check out my Podcast!